2019 Nissan Rogue: What’s New?
If you’ve looked outside recently, you may have noticed that compact crossovers are everywhere! These utility-minded small SUVs do more than just get drivers from point A to point B. They also ensure that those drivers are enjoying premium interior space, some excellent capability and a safer ride thanks to available AWD and larger body panels.
If that’s all people wanted, however, gigantic SUVs would be the best-selling vehicles on the market. Compact crossovers are valued because they provide the versatility and safety of an SUV with a focus on driver comfort, handling and fuel efficiency – three items secondary to most vehicles that utilize a truck frame.
[READ MORE: Which Nissan Crossover is Perfect for You?]
Within this class, the Nissan Rogue is a perennial best seller. Not only does the Rogue push the limits of what drivers should expect in their compact crossovers, but it also brings a degree of adventure-ready personality to the class that is uncommon.
What Has Changed for 2019 on the Nissan Rogue?
With the 2018 Nissan Rogue being such an important model in the class, the 2019 Nissan Rogue has taken an iterative approach – looking only to improve the driver experience without changing any of the crossover’s major platform-related specs.
[READ MORE: 2019 Nissan Rogue Engine Specs]
The biggest thing you’ll notice on the 2019 Nissan Rogue is the addition of innovative technology. Here are the updated features for Nissan’s extroverted crossover:
- Now standard on all trim levels, Rear Door Alert reminds you to check the back seat after stopping your Rogue, ensuring that any items, and more importantly – people, which were riding in the back seat are tended to.
- Also, standard on all trim levels, you’ll enjoy Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ connectivity courtesy of the standard NissanConnectSM infotainment system with a 7-inch touchscreen display.
- Confidence and safety while driving isn’t hard to come by in your 2019 Nissan Rogue. Standard onboard active safety features now include Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Intelligent Lane Intervention (I-LI), Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) with Pedestrian Detection and High Beam Assist (HBA).
- New packages available for your 2019 Rogue let you upgrade your drive without having to pay for features and specs you don’t want.
- Trim-level specific features include Rear Automatic Braking (RAB) and Rear Sonar System which are now standard on SV and SL trim levels. ProPILOT Assist is also standard on SL trim and available on SV trim.
When Will the 2019 Nissan Rogue Be Available?
Good news – the 2019 Nissan Rogue is here right now at Covington Nissan. If you’ve been looking to enjoy all the amazing benefits of Nissan’s latest-and-greatest compact crossover, they’re waiting for you.
Contact us today to schedule a test-drive with the perfect 2019 Nissan Rogue for you.