2018 Nissan Rogue Technology Features
Technology in your car has changed a lot. Even over the last thirty years, we’ve gone from having automatically-reversing cassette tape players and two bands of FM presets to full smartphone integration and decadent navigation screens which will get you where you need to go faster.
As the compact crossover has continued to grow past the midsize sedan in terms of most popular vehicle, this class has become the preferred place for manufacturers to show off the type of comfort and convenience features that allow you to enjoy every mile behind the wheel.
[READ MORE: Which Nissan Crossover is Perfect for Me?]
Features like a robust infotainment system, immersive audio setup and onboard navigation let you get the most out of your vehicle. Best of all, they reduce the distraction that is inherent in using your smartphone for information/navigation and don’t require you to pull over to check a map or find a new CD.
Infotainment Technology in the 2018 Nissan Rogue
As a dynamic and aspirational crossover, the Nissan Rogue is one of the most technically-competent vehicles on the market. It’s got plenty of standard and available technology features for you to rely on that work to make your drive better and safer.
Here are the features you can have in your 2018 Nissan Rogue:
- Nisan Intelligent Mobility – A suite of active safety features that use onboard sensors, cameras and computers to keep you safer than ever before
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blind Spot Warning
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Intelligent Lane Intervention
- Nissan ProPILOT Assist – Maintains a safe following distance with the car in front of you that doesn’t require braking or re-accelerating. Also keeps you in the center of your lane. Read more about ProPILOT Assist here.
- 7-inch color touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility
- Available Bose® premium audio system with dual subwoofers and nine total speakers
- Bluetooth® streaming audio and phone
- CD player
- Advanced Drive-Assist Display in the instrument panel
- Available NissanConnect® services – Powered by SiriusXM, NissanConnect® allows you to access import and relevant drive-time information without your smartphone.
- Remote Engine Start System with Intelligent Climate Control
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Rearview Monitor
- Nissan Door-to-Door Navigation with Premium Traffic
- Intelligent automatic headlights
- Motion-activated liftgate
- And even more!
As you can see, the 2018 Nissan Rogue is an amazing crossover with plenty of tech to keep you entertained, informed and free from distractions. To see it in action with a test drive, contact us today!