2018 Nissan Kicks Technology Features
Nissan’s newest model is also perhaps the most exciting new badge in the automotive market. The 2018 Nissan Kicks® promises the perfect balance between capability and efficiency for crowded urban streets and long stretches of highway alike.
One benefit for the subcompact crossover class in which the 2018 Nissan Kicks® operates is that it’s a class with a major emphasis on driver technology. After all, the segment exists to give young and ambitious drivers a vehicle on which they can rely for navigating the crowded city streets. A focus on technology makes a lot of sense for this market that will be looking for navigation and entertainment in their daily-commuter.
[READ MORE: Nissan Crossover Models Compared]
The 2018 Nissan Kicks® is loaded with technology – both safety and entertainment. Let’s see what you get with Nissan’s newest crossover model!
2018 Nissan Kicks Entertainment Technology
The 2018 Nissan Kicks® gives you the following entertainment and information technology to take your ride to the next level.
- 7-inch color touchscreen display audio system
- Integrated rearview monitor
- Bluetooth® hands-free audio and phone system
- Siri® Eyes-Free (Standard on S) or NissanConnect® with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto (Standard on SR and SV)
- USB ports
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio (Standard on SV and SR)
- 7-inch full-color Advanced Drive-Assist® display (Standard on SV and SR)
- Available Bose® enhanced sound system with 8 speakers and Bose® UltaNearfield™ driver’s headrest speakers
- Intelligent Around View® Monitor (Standard on SV and SR)
- Aux input jack for audio
- Nissan Intelligent Key® (Standard on SV and SR)
- Remote Engine Start System (Standard on SV and SR)
2018 Nissan Kicks Safety Technology
Beyond just providing top-shelf entertainment tech, the 2018 Nissan Kicks® gives you some of the most cutting-edge safety technology as well, ensuring that your journey is a pleasant one.
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blind Spot Warning (Standard on SV and SR)
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (Standard on SV and SR)
- Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC)
- Traction Control System (TCS)
- Driver knee airbag
[RELATED: Which 2018 Nissan Models Have Been Released?]
Get Your Kicks at Covington Nissan
Here at Covington Nissan, we couldn’t be more excited about Nissan’s newest lineup member. If you’re interested in getting behind the wheel of the 2018 Nissan Kicks®, contact us today to reserve a test drive.